Baked Candle Co Candles
Baked Candle Co is a small, family operated business located in New Brunswick, Canada creates these delicious smelling candles
Banana Bread Candle : The scent of fresh baked banana bread will delight your senses.
Biscotti Ice Cream Candle: Decadent and rich french vanilla ice cream garnished with a crisp almond biscotti wedge. This is such a delicious fragrance!
Cinnamon Swirl Brioche: Irresistible cinnamon and brown sugar swirling through a rich and buttery brioche dough. Warm, spicy, sweet, bake-y fragrance that will fill your room.
Coffee Shop Candle: A rich and creamy blend of roasted espresso beans, hazelnut and vanilla, like your favorite latte or cappuccino.
Grandma's Kitchen Candle: Just like grandma used to make. A mouth watering, sweet and spicy blend of apple, cinnamon and clove.
Apple Crisp Candle: A delicious aroma of apple crisp fresh out of the oven will fill your room.
10oz. Soy Candles burn for approximately 70 hours, giving you a nice, long time for you to enjoy your clean burning candle.
The following steps will help minimize your risk when you burn candles in your home.
- Follow the instructions printed on the label.
- Trim candle wicks to a height of 5-7 mm (1/4 inch) before lighting the candle.
- Use well ventilated candle holders that are sturdy and will not tip over. Avoid wooden or plastic holders, as these can catch fire. Use caution with glass candle holders, which can break when they get too hot.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into candles.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations and clothing). If your clothes catch fire, "Stop, Drop and Roll."
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave candles burning with no one in the room.
- Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep.
- Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys, or something they can eat or drink.